No Cost. No Selling. No Kidding.
You are invited to be our guest at an upcoming Marketing With a Book and Speech Summit.
- April 21, 2017 in Chicago
- May 19, 2017 in Sacramento, CA
- May 23, 2017 in San Francisco, CA
- June 1, 2017 in Irvine, CA
- July 7, 2017 in Minneapolis, MN
- August 4, 2017 in Boston, MA
For full event time and location details please visit: www.marketingwithabook.com/summits/
These three hour events include expert advice on how to make money from public speaking.
These half-day summits feature Indie Books International Chairman Mark LeBlanc and CEO Henry DeVries sharing their unique expertise on how people can accelerate their growth by writing a book and speaking for fee and for free to build their book or business.
We are two best-selling authors who educate people that the book is the starting line, not the finish line. We want to help you understand the secrets in the preparation, publication, and promotion of a book that grows your business, puts more money in your pocket, and helps you make the difference that you were meant to make.
There is no fee for these events. It is Henry’s and Mark’s gift to you and we hope you are able to attend. They do request that you are able to attend the whole day and not part of it. Unlike other events that are referred to as pitch-fests, this is a no-selling zone.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you can make it. We have reserved a room with limited seating. We are expecting a group of 20 plus friends, clients and colleagues. Feel free to share this opportunity with a valued friend or colleague, but register asap, as seating is limited.
This is about personal branding with publishing and public speaking.
Email email@example.com if you would like to attend.
What Will Be Covered
Henry DeVries and Mark LeBlanc have sharpened the focus and tightened the information for the new three-hour summit format. They will cover:
- Top 14 ways to generate leads for consultants and coaches
- What fee range to charge for your speeches
- How to persuade with a story that attracts clients
- How to avoid a $500,000 pricing mistake
- The difference between traditional publishing, indie publishing, and self-publishing
- Eight great meta formats that best-selling business books follow
- Why a book is the number one marketing tool and speaking is the number one marketing strategy
- The biggest book, speech, and website mistake that consultants and coaches make
- How big should my book be and how much should it cost
Henry and Mark can answer questions regarding:
- What are low-cost tools for guaranteed national publicity
- How to sell a traditional publisher like McGraw-Hill
- Do you really need an agent
- How much information should I give away in books and speeches
- What makes a great client-attracting title
- How to work with an independent publisher for more profits and control
- How to launch a free book blogsite
- How to land a column with Inc.com, Forbes.com or CBS MoneyWatch
A Personal Invitation
Hello, my name is Henry DeVries, CEO of Indie Books International, and I have the honor of leading the “Marketing With a Book” session. As a ghostwriter and editor for business leaders and consultants, I have worked on over 200 book projects in the last decade. My proposals have earned five-figure advances for clients. My best-selling book, How to Close A Deal Like Warren Buffett, co-authored with Vistage speaker Tom Searcy and published by McGraw-Hill in November of 2012, won multiple “Best Business Books” of the year awards and achieved numerous Amazon #1 Best Seller Rankings, including:
- #1 in Books > Business & Investing >Management & Leadership > Negotiating
- #1 in Books > Business & Investing > Skills
- #1 in Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- #1 in Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
I have published with the top five publishers, privately published, independently published and association published, and personally know the dos and don’ts of all current publishing options.
I also have relationships with some of the most respected agents in the business and have launched and supported columns in Forbes.com, Inc.com, metro daily newspapers and CBS MoneyWatch helping clients to gain credibility, free publicity and larger reach.
I also teach marketing at the University of California, San Diego and have served as the assistant dean for continuing education.
Leading the “Marketing With a Speech” portion of the summit is Mark LeBlanc, past president of the National Speakers Association and author of the underground best-seller Growing Your Business and his latest book Never Be the Same. He is an expert on speaking more and for higher fees.
He runs Small Business Success and works with and speaks for groups of business owners who want to grow and sell more products and services.
Summit Attendees Rave
“For most consultants completing a book is on the top of their ‘Goals and Things To-Do’ List, (how many years has it been on YOURS?) and Henry can help you get it done in record time.” — Dean Minuto, Vistage speaker and author of Yescelate
“I do not know where else I could have learned so much in such a short time.” — Alok Kalia, MD, Bluebonnet Health, Vistage speaker and author of Don’t Take Dieting Advice from a Skinny Person
“Henry helped us publish our book, showed us marketing techniques and how to leverage a book. Our clients constantly mention how this one item has differentiated us from our competition.” — Brad Remillard, Impact Hiring Solutions, Vistage speaker and co-author of You’re Not the Person I Hired
In the past we have charged $795 for a weekend version of this summit. We have seats for a limited number of guests. In the past these events and filled up and we have had a waiting list.
I have a lot of consultants, speakers and authors on my list. Don’t delay because when the few seats are claimed, the opportunity to attend is lost.
I hope to see you at the summit.
P.S. No cost. No selling. No kidding.